The Marketing Specialist will serve as the process owner of the existing marketing efforts by the company and take a lead in implementing and maintaining a marketing and project workflow platform. This role works with business leaders in marketing, engineering, design bureau and sales to insure proper design and positioning of cloud platforms, marketing initiatives, web design and marketing for clients, partners and vendors to meet LegaSystem’s marketing and sales support needs. As part of the web presence, design and marketing development process the Marketing Specialist will need to work closely with key IT system owners and the project management team, as well as other stakeholders throughout LegaSystems.
• Current students, graduates or people with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related fields
• Fluent English (spoken and written) preferred, but not a must
• Excellent project ownership and prioritization skills
• Organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent people management skills, including working with teams across departments and functions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
• Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
• High energy, comfortable taking initiative
• Work closely with engineering to properly develop marketing strategies for existing products and services as well as develop strategies to bring to market new service offerings in the cloud and managed infrastructure space
• Implementation and continued enhancement of Marketing Automation tools to support acquisition and retention efforts across marketing teams
• Expansion of existing services in the design bureau space working in tandem with the design bureau manager
• Work with technology partners such as Microsoft, Citrix, Dell, Veeam, Juniper, Manage Engine, Voxbeam and others to develop new marketing campaigns for products and services
• Manage workflows of content writers, marketers, designers, engineers, social media managers to control, support and QA their work product and process
• Work with customers to understand their individual marketing and design needs, formulate their campaign requirements and document those properly for design director, designers, content writers and online marketers
• Participate in weekly status meetings with engineers, design bureau director and individual contributors
• Coordinate work packages and project milestones between team members such as marketers, content writers, developers, video producers, coders, web producers and engineers to deliver the final product to the customer